Sports for all! Adaptive sports programs at the Y provide children and adults with physical limitations and other needs the chance to play sports and participate in learning opportunities in a safe, fun atmosphere. The Y, in partnership with The Miracle League, provides a chance to experience the joys and benefits that come from playing baseball.
Please use Promo Code: MIRACLE20
Programs offered include Miracle League, Basketball, Cheer, NFL Flag Football, Kickball and Soccer.
Adaptive Programming Locations
• Insperity Adaptive Sports Complex, 11820 Madera Run Pkwy, Humble, TX 77046
• J.E. & L.E. Mabee Adaptive Sports Complex 16725 Longenbaugh Dr, Houston, TX 77095
• Lake Houston Family YMCA, 2420 W. Lake Houston Pkwy, Kingwood, TX 77339
Thanks to our Generous Donors...
We are able to offer Miracle League Baseball, Adaptive Basketball, Adaptive Soccer and Adaptive Flag Football at no cost to participants. Please use Promo Code: MIRACLE20
Basketball, Cheer, Flag Football, Kickball and Soccer
How are the Games Played?
YMCA Adaptive Sports provides players, regardless of their ability, the opportunity to play sports. Each player dresses in an official uniform, and plays the game just like their peers with the help of a buddy. The game is geared to the ability level of each player. There are no barriers at our facilities and games are played on a synthetic surface or wood flooring for easy mobility.
How is it Different from a Regular Youth Sports League?
• Each player gets to bat and hit in each inning
• Each player circles the bases and scores each inning
YMCA Adaptive Sports is made possible in large part thanks to our volunteers known as "buddies." Buddies support the players on and off the field or court. Buddies make sure each child has a great time playing sports.
• Register to Become a Volunteer