Did you know: Drowning is the second leading cause of death in children under the age of 14 in Texas. Teaching children how to swim and be safe around water is one of the most important life skills parents can help their children learn.
To ensure safety around water:
• Know that any depth of water is dangerous
• Place barriers around water
• Always designate or be a water watcher - be diligent!
• Remember drowning is quiet and quick
• Learn water rescue skills and CPR
• Take formal swim lessons
Take the water safety quiz:
Questions about swimming at the Y? Our center aquatics directors are here to help you.
Questions about swimming at the Y? Our center aquatics directors are here to help you.Contact Us Left Inline #EEEEEE